When you try to invite your friend on V Rising, do you keep getting an error message saying “Clan is full”?
You’re not the only one who isn’t sure how to fix the V Rising clan is full error.
Players have been plagued by the clan is full error ever since V Rising was released. This error also prevents you from playing the game, just like the dreaded server error. You can fix the error by simply changing your V Rising server settings.
We will explain everything about the V Rising clan is full error and how to fix it in this guide. We will also show you how to fix the V Rising clan size stuck at one person error. Come on, let’s get started!
It’s possible that this error is specific to that game and may have arisen after my knowledge cutoff date.
To address the issue of a clan being full in a game or platform, you can consider the following general steps:
- Verify clan capacity: Ensure that the clan you are trying to join has not reached its maximum capacity. Many games or platforms impose limits on the number of members a clan can have. If the clan is already full, you won’t be able to join until space becomes available.
- Contact clan leadership: Reach out to the clan leaders or administrators to inquire about the availability of spots or any specific requirements for joining. They may be able to provide more information on when openings might become available or if there are alternative options to join the clan.
- Explore other clans or communities: If the clan you want to join is full, consider looking for other clans or communities that align with your interests or gameplay style. Many games have multiple clans or communities to choose from, and joining a different one can still provide an enjoyable gaming experience.
- Create your own clan: If joining an existing clan is not possible, you can consider creating your own clan or community. This way, you can set your own rules and recruit members who share your gaming objectives. Building a new community can be a rewarding experience and provide a sense of ownership.
Please note that the steps provided are general suggestions, and the specific resolution for the “V Rising Clan Is Full Error” may vary depending on the game or platform you are referring to. It’s always advisable to consult the game’s official documentation, support resources, or community forums for more specific guidance on addressing this particular error.
How To Fix V Rising Clan Is Full Error
It means that your group or clan cannot add any more members due to server capacity.
On an official server following the Standard Ruleset, you can have up to four clan members. You will encounter an error if you attempt to add more clan members. It is not possible to modify the number of clan members here.
You can, however, add up to 10 members to a private server created by you or a friend. You can fix the error by simply increasing the clan size on your server. In order to accomplish this:
- The first step is to navigate to the following location: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Stunlock Studios\VRising\Saves\v1\[YOUR SAVE]\
- Edit the ServerGameSettings.json file with Notepad++.
- The next step is to find and change the clan size value to the number you desire. Look for ClanSize in the string. Clans can have a maximum size of 10 members.
- You are now ready to save the edited file.
Then you can open the game and invite your friends to join your clan. Take a look at the default clan size when creating a private server. In the Game Settings section of the Server Ruleset, you can find it.
How To Fix V Rising Clan Size Stuck At 1 Person
Many players have reported V Rising clan size stuck at 1 person. You cannot add any more members to your clan if you receive this error.
In order to resolve this issue and invite your friends over, you need to increase the clan size from 1 to your desired number. The following steps will help you fix the V Rising clan size error:
- You can find it at C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/LocalLow/Stunlock Studios/VRising/Saves/v1/[YOUR SAVE]
- Use Notepad++ to edit ServerGameSettings.json.
- The next step is to find and change the clan size value to the number you desire. ClanSize is the string for clan size; look for it. Clans can have a maximum size of 10 members.
- Once you’ve saved the file, you’re done.
Your clan can now be expanded by inviting more members. When you create a private server, don’t forget to adjust the clan size via Game Settings before starting.